2008-02-11

Time decimation

Alas, it has been over a year since my single post just over a year ago.

As it turns out, last year was just a mess overall and since no-one reads this it doesn't matter anyways. When I re-read my last post, on quitting WoW I had to laugh because a couple months ago I let some coworkers talk me into playing again. I'm doomed.

So I start up on yet another server from scratch but with some starting funds and get busy trying to catch up to my coworkers (still a long way to go). Just this weekend for no good reason I logged onto some of my previous servers noting that I still had characters from a year ago there. As I inspected them I realize that I didn't really know what I was doing back then. I hadn't even used any talent points. Well things tend to make more sense the second time around. Again for no good reason, I spent a little time cleaning some of those chars up knowing that they probably won't get much play time.

Ah well, enough of that. Let's see how long this lasts.

No comments: